With 25 feet of co-helical wrapped copper tubing encased in our exclusive red shell, the Maxx counterflow wort chiller quickly cools up to 10 gallons of boiling wort to pitch temps in 5 minutes or less! We should also mention that it virtually never clogs, comes with a full 5 year warranty, and guarantees a cold break every brew day! This makes it the ideal wort chiller for brewing all styles of beer including (plate chiller clogging) New England IPA’s. Using a Maxx counterflow wort chiller is foolproof, you can simply whirlpool hops and trub right through it! This is made possible through our exclusive coiling process and smooth bore copper that results in ZERO kinks or nooks for trub and hop matter to hide.
Cleaning the Maxx counterflow chiller is easy, simply flush the chiller with hot water after use and it’s ready to go for your next brew day. If you prefer a deeper clean, try out our brewery wash, you won’t be disappointed!
Every wort chiller we build is created with efficiency in mind to keep water usage at a minimum and save you money on your utility bill.
- One of the most effective wort chillers on the market
- Chills up to 2 gallons per minute
- Designed for up to 1BBL systems
- Very easy to clean and sanitize
- virtually never clogs when making hop-heavy beers
- Comes with a 5 year warranty
- Ready to brew – ships to you with a 1/2″ 304 Stainless Steel Tee, Close Nipple, 2 Piece Ball Valve, 3″ Dial Thermometer, 1/2 Brass Swivel and Fixed Garden Hose Connections and PVC Caps to protect the wort ends.
- Basic ships with PVC Caps to protect wort ends.
- Tri-clamp versions are 1.5″ TC fittings on the wort side and 1/2″ NPT on the water side.
|13 × 13 × 13 in
All 304 stainless steel versions of the Maxx wort chiller will take an additional 7 days to ship
Customers also bought…