The Maxx counterflow wort chiller
With 25 feet of co-helical wrapped copper tubing encased in our exclusive PEX shell, the Maxx counterflow wort chiller quickly cools up to 10* gallons of boiling wort to pitch temps in less than 5 minutes! We should also mention that it eats hops for lunch, does not clog, comes with a full 5 year warranty, and guarantees a cold break on every brew day! This makes it the ideal chiller for brewing all styles of beer including plate chiller clogging New England IPAs. Using a Maxx wort chiller is foolproof, you can simply whirlpool hops and trub right through it! This is made possible through our exclusive coiling process that creates ZERO kinks or nooks for trub and hop matter to hide. Unlike convoluted and plate chillers, everything passes right through!
Are you tired of the extra time it takes to clean your chiller? When you upgrade to an Exchilerator, the agony of cleaning becomes a thing of the past. Simply flush the chiller with hot* water after use and it’s ready to go for your next brew day! It’s really that simple.
Speaking of flushing, all of our counterflow wort chillers are built with efficiency in mind. Every Exchilerator keeps water usage to a minimum during cooling due to the fact they are so efficient. This is not only good for the planet as it conserves water, but it’s also good for your wallet!
- One of the most cost effective wort chillers on the market
- Chills up to 10 gallons in 5 minutes
- Easy to clean and sanitize
- Does not clog when making hop-heavy beers
- 5 year warranty
- Ready to brew, Maxx ships to you with a 1/2 304 Stainless Steel Tee, Close Nipple, 2 Piece Ball Valve, 3″ Dial Thermometer, 1/2 Brass Swivel and Fixed Garden Hose Connections and PVC Caps to protect wort ends.
- Basic, Maxx ships with PVC Caps to protect wort ends.
- Tri-Clover Maxx ships to you with 1.5″ 304 Stainless T.C fittings replacing 1/2 N.P.T adapters. The T.C option is only offered on the Basic Maxx.
Note: All 304 stainless steel versions of the wort chiller will take an additional 7 days to ship
For information on how to use your new chiller visit our Maxx manual page here